CompTIA’s Security+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates the competency of security professionals working in the IT industry. The Security Plus Certification confirms a technician’s critical knowledge of communication security, infrastructure security, cryptography, operational security, and general security concepts. Because human error is the number one cause for a network security breach, CompTIA Security+ is recognized by the technology community as a valuable credential that proves competency with information security.
The CompTIA Security+ Certification Training Course from Certmasters measures the necessary competencies for an IT professional with approximately two years networking experience. Students will learn the knowledge and skills needed to protect your business from the theft or destruction of information or disruption of communication.
Certmasters’ Security Plus training course follows the CompTIA authorized curriculum, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed. Certmasters is so certain this class meets and exceeds the exam objectives, we guarantee you will pass your exam.
The Security+ exam blueprint includes the test objectives and the relative weightings. The table below lists the domains measured by this examination and the extent to which they are represented in the examination. Example topics and concepts are included to clarify the test objectives and should not be construed as a comprehensive list of all the content of this exam.
- Network Security (21%)
- Compliance and operational security (18%)
- Threats and vulnerabilities (21%)
- Application, Data, and Host Security (16%)
- Access control and identity management (13%)
- Cryptography (11%)
This Course Contains:
- Over 20 hours of instructor led training hosted by Jeff Porch Jr, in-house instructor at Training Camp.
- Over 500 Practice exam questions, designed to prepare you for adaptive format testing.
- Fully Downloadable workbook.
- Flashcards and Mini-Games designed to enhance you’re educational experience.
- Certmasters pass guarantee.