CompTIA Pentest+ Certification course is another intermediate level cyber security course (along with CySA+) that’s suitable for professionals who want to learn offensive security measures through penetration testing and vulnerability assessment. This course compliments CompTIA CySA+ which focuses on defensive security measures through incident detection and response.
This product contains:
- 26 Hours of instructional video led by Chrys Thorsen, founder of IT without borders.
- Over 500 practice exam questions designed to emulate adaptive format testing.
- Flashcards, mini-games, and downloadable documentation aimed at providing and immersive study environment.
- Instructor Support
- Progressive Pass Guarantee: As long as you complete all video modules, score a 90% or better on the final exam, and verify your results with our education team, we’ll give you a full refund for the material should you not pass.
In this course you will learn hands-on penetration testing and hacking skills including:
– Client engagement and documentation
– Passive and active reconnaissance
– Windows, Linux, and mobile device system hacking
– Physical security testing and social engineering
– Wired and wireless network hacking and exploitation
– Network service hacking and exploitation
– Application and web app hacking and exploitation
– Lateral movement and persistence in a compromised network
– Covering your tracks
– Report writing and post-test cleanup