CompTIA’s Network+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates technical competency in networking administration and support. The Network Plus certification confirms a technician’s critical knowledge of media and typologies, protocols and standards, network implementation and network support. The exams also cover domains such as security, safety and environmental issues and communication and professionalism.
This Product Contains:
- 26 Hours of instructor led videos hosted by Chrys Thorson, founder of IT without borders.
- Over 400 Questions, designed to emulate information pertaining to the adaptive format exam.
- 40 Hours of Live Hands-On Labs
- Flashcards and Mini-games designed to enhance your educational experience.
- Certmasters Pass Guarantee
Certmasters Self-Paced Bootcamp is designed to deliver as it is advertised: Giving the student a chance to be immersed in an environment that emulates a live boot camp. We all know that the most effective way to get certified is to attend a live class, yet that being said, not everybody can afford or schedule the time to attend one. Certmasters provides instructor led videos that emulates what is being covered in the classroom, then blends in a live hands-on lab environment that gives the student an edge when it comes to gaining an applied knowledge. Combine that with practice tests that emulate adaptive format testing, reading material, and instructor support and you have everything you need to not only pass your exam, but be able to perform in your work environment at an accelerated rate.