This course provides advanced-level training in risk management, enterprise security operations and architecture, research and collaboration, and integration of enterprise security. It covers all of the new exam objectives for the CAS-003 exam. The CASP certification is the highest-level security certification offered by CompTIA and is the final step in achieving the new CompTIA Security Analytics Expert (CSAE) or Security Infrastructure Expert (CSIE) stackable certification.
In this course you will advance your skills in the following areas:
- Risk Management
- Enterprise Security Architecture
- Enterprise Security Operations
- Technical Integration of Enterprise Security
- Research, Development and Collaboration
This course is intended for advanced students and cybersecurity practitioners who will implement cybersecurity. Successful completion of pre-requisite courses in Security+ and CySA+/PenTest+ is highly recommended.
This Product Contains:
- 28 Hours of Instructor Led Videos, hosted by Chrys Thorson, founder of IT without borders.
- Over 400 practice questions designed to aid the student in the adaptive format environment.
- Flashcards and Mini-Games designed at mastering the topics at hand.
- Instructor Support
- Certmasters Pass Guarantee