At Certmasters.com, we have answers to your most frequently asked questions. Browse the list below and see if these answers suit you. If you have further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
We pride ourselves on providing the best classes in the industry. Because of our premium class selections, we can almost always guarantee you will pass your classes. If you seriously tried your best and achieved a 90-95% in your practice exams but for whatever reason failed your final exam, we will gladly give you your money back (provided you have proof of your practice exam). Simply send us a scanned copy of your results, and as long as you completed all the steps, expect your refund within 2 weeks. We can guarantee a successful exam as long as you complete every facet of our program.
See Our Refund Policy at https://www.certmasters.com/refund-policy/
- We don’t want a student to press play, then play video games.and blame us when they don’t pass. It takes hard work and dedication if you want anything meaningful in life. The following steps must be taken.
- Complete ALL video or lab or video and lab modules.
- Score at least a 90% on the final practice exam
- To verify this, please email us at email@example.com before taking or scheduling an exam. We will then contact you via phone, text , or email to confirm your course completion.
Training, unless specified, is valid for 1 year from activation. An automated system will provide you with a 3 months warning notice when your subscription is about to expire.
- Typically a course requires 40-60 hours to complete unless stated otherwise. Like all mastery, remember to repeat the course materials until you have thorough knowledge of the subject. Practice makes perfect!!.
- We all have busy lives and truth be told, that answer varies depending on the individual. The general rule of study time is based on two hours per day, 5 days per week. At that rate, a course is completed in 4-6 weeks. Obviously, more time each day means a quicker completion time.
- We would not recommend it. We do not recommend that you try to “Hondo” online training in 5 days. Retention while watching anything tends to rise and fall during a review session. Give yourself at least two weeks or more.